Monday, August 25, 2008

Around the House

Here's Sophie with our bubble-up paint solution
Abbie says, "Cheese" (just kidding)
Sophie's trying to be like her Daddy
Uh-oh. We better get our gates put up soon on the stairs!

Here are a few random pictures of our girls. Sophie & I really enjoyed playing with a new paint and water mixture last week that kind of bubbles up when you blow a straw into it and then you can use it to make neat pictures. We had more fun blowing bubbles with the solution than making pictures. I got the idea for this from the Publix Preschool Pals club online. An OT came up with it so it has to be good, right? OK, I must say, I'm a little biased. =) On Saturday, Sophie saw Matt with his tape measure and then she "borrowed" it to measure everything around the house. She was hamming it up for the camera. Matt and I had to put it away because we told her it's not really a toy. We're going to have to find her a kid-friendly version of Matt's tape measure. As you can see in the bottom picture, Abbie has become very mobile. She does not stay put anymore! She's 7 months old as of last week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey, I want to know how to make that bubble paint stuff. Cool! You know I'm into anything a therapist came up with too!

Anonymous said...

It is nice to see Sophie having fun it makes me miss her and Abbie even more. Love Mimi