We are a family of four with two beautiful girls: Sophie and Abbie in Franklin, TN.
For the answer, click here.
Did you guess this?
I LOVE tune #2. Awesome rendition!
I was feeling pretty smart after I guessed #1, but then I had no idea on #2. :) She's destined for chorus, isn't she??
First of all, I love Sophie's recent haircut; it is so cute. "The Wheels On the Bus" has never been sung better; however, I did need help with the second song. ADORABLE!!! A-1
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE tune #2. Awesome rendition!
I was feeling pretty smart after I guessed #1, but then I had no idea on #2. :) She's destined for chorus, isn't she??
First of all, I love Sophie's recent haircut; it is so cute. "The Wheels On the Bus" has never been sung better; however, I did need help with the second song. ADORABLE!!! A-1
Post a Comment