Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fire Marshall Sophie


There is a new fire museum in North Charleston, and Matt took Sophie to the grand opening today. There were a few antique fire trucks there for the day on display that Sophie climbed up and pretended to drive. Sophie was so excited to see all the steam wagons, fire trucks, and firemen. She kept looking for her Great-Uncle Mike, who she got to visit earlier this month at the fire hall in Nashville where he is the fire captain. Sophie really is fascinated with trucks, buses, planes, and other large machines.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Sophie has already been more cool places in her short life than I have ever been. You guys are great parents to expose her to such neat stuff! I really like her bangs, by the way.
Hope you are all doing well!