Saturday, February 03, 2007
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall!
Sophie enjoys performing for her reflection in the mirror. She loves to sing and make motions with her arms. One of her favorite songs to sing with us is still Old MacDonald, except now she will supply the names of the animals that she wants to sing about (Pig, duck, chick, dog and "moo" are her favorites). She often makes up songs with a lot of nonsense jibber jabber too, but they are very melodic :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh, how cute. Love the teaching that is going on.
Love
Grandma T
Hi! We can't wait to see Sophie with the new kitchen. We miss all of you since we've been home, but it was great to be with you last week. The blog is great!Nana
Wow, you guy have visited all kinds of neat places recently. I am impressed! I hadn't gotten to check your blog in awhile, so I had a lot of catching up to do. Sophie is still such a cutie! I really can't believe how fast she is changing.
Post a Comment