I helped everyone get packed and ready to go for our trip to Richmond.
I made this beautiful Indian headdress in my Parents and Children Together class.

The turkey frying crew of Grandpa, Me, Daddy, and Great-Uncle Gary
Happy Turkey Day!!!
At this time every year, I think of things I am thankful for. Currently, I am thankful for Pepperidge Farms Goldfish, Fisher-Price Little People Farm and Zoo playsets, Little Tikes playground equipment, and the Wiggles and VeggieTales DVDs. I also am thankful for Mommy, Daddy, friends, and family.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Richmond for Thanksgiving. I am going to get my first taste of deep-fried turkey (Just like the Pilgrims and Indians did at the first T-giving in 1622). It has been cold and rainy here, but hopefully it will warm for us to go shopping tomorrow at the doorbusters' sale at Macy's tomorrow at 5AM.
XOXO Sophie
1 comment:
gowing like a weed. love spending time with you. love auntie jo.
Post a Comment