Monday, September 25, 2006

Bridge Walk

Last weekend, we decided to walk across the Cooper River Bridge which was completed a couple of years ago. We walked as far as the first large span that looks like a sail. This bridge connects downtown Charleston with Mt. Pleasant. See casadavis.org for more information! There's another picture of the bridge below.


Can you see the electricity in my hair while I'm playing with my balloon? Mommy was so happy to put my hair in pigtails for church one night and then I took them out on the way there!
Below, I've got the family camera. I'm ready to go do some sight-seeing. This past week, Sophie had hand, foot, and mouth disease which causes a rash in certain areas of the body and is very contagious in kids. We had planned to get away this past weekend but neither Sophie or Paula were feeling 100% so we just stayed in Charleston. One of Sophie's newest things is that she has started helping Paula "dust" the furniture-particularly her little chair. She'll get a rag or a diaper and start "dusting". It is so cute and I know she's just copying what she's seen Mommy doing before.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pigtails!

Anonymous said...

paula, you are doing great with her hair. the pigtails are too cute!!! have fun with mom.

Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot to say that the comment was from me.
~aunt martha

Anonymous said...

sophie, please get a good night sleep.

Anonymous said...

sophie, please get a good night sleep.