
How do you like Sophie's new look? Matt says that she reminds him of Michelle on Full House. Her hair reminded me (Paula) of the old TV antennae (we still have some)! She kept wanting to try to wear both pairs of sunglasses which was interesting. This is her new adonirack chair that her grandparents gave her on their latest visit. She loves it! It wasn't intended for the living room but it's there for now.By the way, Sophie's a good little helper in the yard! This mower sends out bubbles which is fun! I think I forgot to mention in our past blogs that along with all of our other craziness, our digital camera broke while we were in Nashville. We've replaced it now though.
2 comments:
I agree with Matt - she is a little Olsen-ish in these pics, Dude. Very cute! Hey, we've got Sophie as a link on our blog now, if you haven't noticed that already.
Sara
I think she is sooooo cute. Loving the new do.
Grandmom Teresa
Post a Comment