
Our little future virtuoso bangs on Grandma and Grandpa's piano. For the weekend before July 4th, our family drove up to Richmond, VA and visited Matt's family including his parents, sister and aunt and uncle. We all had a nice 4th with a cookout. On Wednesday, our immediate family drove on up to Maryland where we used to live. Matt did some work there while Sophie & Paula were able to meet up with some friends during the day. We all enjoyed seeing some of our old friends. Sophie was a good little traveller during the long trips in the car. We can't believe how much Sophie's walking has improved in the last 2 weeks. She wants to walk just about everywhere!

Mommy & Sophie on Independence Day

Sophie in her watermelon dress kept walking towards Daddy as he took this picture of her.

Sophie met her friends, Anna & Sidney, at the park. Sophie and Anna liked driving the car best.

Sophie met Nelson for the first time and they hit it off!
3 comments:
I mean, that Sophie is beautiful! I love her strawberry blond hair. I can't believe how big she is - it seems like yesterday you all were over here and told us you were expecting. My my, how time flies!
Can't wait to see you again. Sophie has become our favorite visitor. Always brings a smile to our face and heart.
GM Teresa
Looks like you tried the pony tail again while she was playing the piano. Too cute!! I hope she gets her piano skills from you and not me. I have the cutest niece ever!!!! Can't wait til y'all come... only two more days!!!
~Aunt Martha
Post a Comment